20 Pink Halloween iPhone Wallpapers Too Cute to Spook
Halloween is the craziest, most fun holiday of the year. And what could be better than pink? Pink is the color of love, so what better way to show your fondness for the holiday than pink Halloween iPhone wallpapers?
If you’re looking for a way to make your iPhone stand out, customizing your wallpaper is a great option. It’s a simple way to add a personal touch to your device, and it can really make it feel like your own. We designed a fun collection of 20 free pink Halloween iPhone wallpapers that are too cute to spook.
How to Download Pink Halloween iPhone Wallpapers
Downloading the wallpapers is quite simple.
Tap and hold the wallpaper for approximately 3 seconds. Next, select Add to Photos to save your desired wallpaper to your iPhone’s camera roll.
Will the Pink Halloween iPhone Wallpapers Work for Android?
Yes! Although these wallpapers were designed for iPhones, they can be used for Android phones.
On your Android phone, press the image and select Save Image.
How to Set a Wallpaper as a Background or Lock Screen
- Open Settings.
- Tap Wallpaper, then select Choose New Wallpaper.
- Choose the image from your camera roll.
- Adjust the image if desired, then tap Set.
- Tap Lock Screen to change the Lock Screen image. Set Home Screen to change the home screen wallpaper. Tap Set Both to change both the lock screen and home screen.
- Open the Gallery app.
- Locate the wallpaper you want to use and tap on it.
- Tap on the icon with the three dots on the lower right corner of the screen and Set as Wallpaper.
- Choose between using the image as a home page wallpaper, lock screen or both.
1. Bubblegum Skull
3. Metallic Pumpkins
4. Paper Ghosts
5. Glam Pumpkin
6. Sugar Skull
8. Halloween Party
9. Liquid Ghost
10. Vampire Teeth
11. Mrs. Skeleton
12. Cute Eye Balls
13. Pink Halloween Candy
14. Metal Skulls
15. Skeleton Hands
16. Halloween Treats
17. Eye Candy
18. Bone to Be Wild
19. Ghoul Got Mail
20. Party Pumpkin
Save the image below to Pinterest so you can come back later!
Erika Marie is a fashion and beauty writer as well as a hardcore vintage clothing enthusiast. In her free time, she can be found thrifting for hidden gems to add to her collection.