Even if you love big bold colors, you can’t deny the calming nature of neutrals. The neutral color palette made up of various hues of cream, earth tones, and gray is always timeless and elegant. We’ve created a collection of neutral iPhone wallpapers as an homage to this beautiful color scheme.
Keep scrolling to download our collection of neutral iPhone wallpapers you won’t find anywhere else.
These wallpapers are for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or offer them for sale.
How to Download Neutral iPhone Wallpapers
Downloading the wallpapers is quite simple.
Tap and hold the wallpaper for approximately 3 seconds. Next, select Add to Photos to save your desired wallpaper to your iPhone’s camera roll.
Will the Neutral iPhone Wallpapers Work for Android?
Yes! Although these wallpapers were designed for iPhone, they can be used for Android phones.
On your Android phone, press the image and select Save Image.
How to Set a Wallpaper as a Background or Lock Screen
- Open Settings.
- Tap Wallpaper, then select Choose New Wallpaper.
- Choose the image from your camera roll.
- Adjust the image if desired, then tap Set.
- Tap Lock Screen to change the Lock Screen image. Set Home Screen to change the home screen wallpaper. Tap Set Both to change both the lock screen and home screen.
- Open the Gallery app.
- Locate the wallpaper you want to use and tap on it.
- Tap on the icon with the three dots on the lower right corner of the screen and Set as Wallpaper.
- Choose between using the image as a home page wallpaper, lock screen or both.
1. New York City
2. Flower in Vase
3. Neutral Pottery
4. Dandelion Seeds
5. Spiral Staircase
6. Plant Shadow
7. Jute Tassels
8. Beach Umbrellas
9. Palm Trees
10. Ballet Slippers
11. Sand Dunes
12. White Dandelions
13. Cute Poodle
14. Summer Picnic
15. Quiet Beach
16. Neutral Leaves
17. Window Cat
18. Colombian Island
19. Mdina Home
20. Soft Roses
Save the image below to Pinterest so you can come back later!
Erika Marie is a fashion and beauty writer as well as a hardcore vintage clothing enthusiast. In her free time, she can be found thrifting for hidden gems to add to her collection.