As the leaves fall and the days grow shorter, many of us find ourselves drawn to the cozy comforts of autumn. There’s something about the season that just feels like home. From the warm colors of the leaves to the cool crisp air, autumn is the perfect time to curl up with a good book and a cup of tea.
No matter how you enjoy fall, one thing is for sure, it’s a wonderful time of year. So take a moment to slow down, relax and enjoy the season.
Wallpapers are a fun way to change up the look of your phone. From pumpkins to leaves to warm autumn colors, there are tons of great options. Keep scrolling to view our exclusive collection of fall iPhone wallpaper.
How to Download Fall iPhone Wallpaper
Downloading the wallpapers is quite simple.
Tap and hold the wallpaper for approximately 3 seconds. Next, select Add to Photos to save your desired wallpaper to your iPhone’s camera roll.
Will the Fall iPhone Wallpaper Work for Android?
Yes! Although these wallpapers were designed for iPhones, they can be used for Android phones.
On your Android phone, press the image and select Save Image.
How to Set a Wallpaper as a Background or Lock Screen
- Open Settings.
- Tap Wallpaper, then select Choose New Wallpaper.
- Choose the image from your camera roll.
- Adjust the image if desired, then tap Set.
- Tap Lock Screen to change the Lock Screen image. Set Home Screen to change the home screen wallpaper. Tap Set Both to change both the lock screen and home screen.
- Open the Gallery app.
- Locate the wallpaper you want to use and tap on it.
- Tap on the icon with the three dots on the lower right corner of the screen and Set as Wallpaper.
- Choose between using the image as a home page wallpaper, lock screen or both.
1. Floating Leaves
2. Crisp Autumn Morning
3. Neutral Aesthetic
4. Nature’s Beauty
5. Autumnal Squash
7. Fall Breeze
8. Autumn Landscape
9. Apple Harvest
10. Cozy Sweaters
11. Autumn Moon
12. Pile O’ Pumpkins
13. Lonely Acorn
14. Crunchy Leaves
15. The River
16. Starry Autumn Night
17. At the Pumpkin Patch
18. Autumn Blooms
19. Assorted Acorns
20. Autumn Picnic
21. Dried Foliage
22. Fall Flowers
23. Figs and Flowers
24. Golden Sunrise
25. Single Leaf
Save the image below to Pinterest so you can come back later!
Erika Marie is a fashion and beauty writer as well as a hardcore vintage clothing enthusiast. In her free time, she can be found thrifting for hidden gems to add to her collection.