25 Light Academia iPhone Wallpapers (Free Download!)
The counterpart to Dark Academia, the Light Academia aesthetic is rooted in Eurocentric and classicist themes. Light Academia is centered around literature, architecture, and the arts.
As its name implies, Light Academia’s motifs include libraries and museums. The key colors are beige, cream, white, and light brown.
Keep scrolling to download our exclusive Light Academia iPhone wallpapers.
These wallpapers are for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or offer them for sale.
How to Download Light Academia iPhone Wallpapers
Downloading the wallpapers is quite simple.
Tap and hold the wallpaper for approximately 3 seconds. Next, select Add to Photos to save your desired wallpaper to your iPhone’s camera roll.
Will the Light Academia iPhone Wallpapers Work for Android?
Yes! Although these wallpapers were designed for iPhone, they can be used for Android phones.
On your Android phone, press the image and select Save Image.
How to Set a Wallpaper as a Background or Lock Screen
- Open Settings.
- Tap Wallpaper, then select Choose New Wallpaper.
- Choose the image from your camera roll.
- Adjust the image if desired, then tap Set.
- Tap Lock Screen to change the Lock Screen image. Set Home Screen to change the home screen wallpaper. Tap Set Both to change both the lock screen and home screen.
- Open the Gallery app.
- Locate the wallpaper you want to use and tap on it.
- Tap on the icon with the three dots on the lower right corner of the screen and Set as Wallpaper.
- Choose between using the image as a home page wallpaper, lock screen or both.
1. White Ranunculus Flowers
2. Pink Globe
3. 17th Century Mural
4. Versailles Ceiling
5. Antique Books
6. Ornate Entry
7. Beautiful Columns
8. Stack of Vintage Books
9. Greek Sculpture
10. Beautiful Vestibule
11. Geometric Staircase
12. Cozy Cafe
13. Vintage Typewriter
14. White Violin
15. Parisian Window
16. Austrian Library
17. Book Pages
18. Portugal City View
19. Parisian Wall
20. Palace Hallway
21. Antique Books
22. Parisian Architecture
23. Vase of Flowers
24. Vintage Card Catalog
25. Wavy Bookshelves
Save the image below to Pinterest so you can come back later!
Erika Marie is a fashion and beauty writer as well as a hardcore vintage clothing enthusiast. In her free time, she can be found thrifting for hidden gems to add to her collection.