26 Dark Academia iPhone Wallpapers (Free Download!)
First, we brought you Light Academia wallpapers; now it’s time for something a little moodier. We created a totally free collection of Dark Academia iPhone wallpapers.
Dark Academia is a popular aesthetic based on Gothicism, American prep, and European cultures. Key motifs of this aesthetic include literature, old buildings, and history. Its allure is dark and mysterious–a world that few have an opportunity to experience. Think secret societies, old money, and decadence.
Keep scrolling to download Dark Academia iPhone wallpapers.
These wallpapers are for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or offer them for sale.
How to Download Dark Academia iPhone Wallpapers
Downloading the wallpapers is quite simple.
Tap and hold the wallpaper for approximately 3 seconds. Next, select Add to Photos to save your desired wallpaper to your iPhone’s camera roll.
Will the Dark Academia iPhone Wallpapers Work for Android?
Yes! Although these wallpapers were designed for iPhone, they can be used for Android phones.
On your Android phone, press the image and select Save Image.
How to Set a Wallpaper as a Background or Lock Screen
- Open Settings.
- Tap Wallpaper, then select Choose New Wallpaper.
- Choose the image from your camera roll.
- Adjust the image if desired, then tap Set.
- Tap Lock Screen to change the Lock Screen image. Set Home Screen to change the home screen wallpaper. Tap Set Both to change both the lock screen and home screen.
- Open the Gallery app.
- Locate the wallpaper you want to use and tap on it.
- Tap on the icon with the three dots on the lower right corner of the screen and Set as Wallpaper.
- Choose between using the image as a home page wallpaper, lock screen or both.
1. Parisian Church
2. University Window
3. Antique Books
5. Parisian Courthouse
6. St. Peter’s Basilica
7. Cat in Shadow
8. Antique Desk
9. Oxford Building
10. Spiral Staircase
11. Amsterdam Bicycle
12. Cozy Bar
13. Gothic Edinborugh
14. Parisian Dark Academia
15. Irish Library
17. Old Violin
18. Creepy Staircase
19. German Statues
20. Guilded Frame
22. View from a Window
23. Books and Cocoa
24. Antique Typewriter
25. Historic Library
26. Dark Academia Harp
Save the image below to Pinterest so you can come back later!
Erika Marie is a fashion and beauty writer as well as a hardcore vintage clothing enthusiast. In her free time, she can be found thrifting for hidden gems to add to her collection.