Are you searching for white iPhone wallpapers? You’ve come to the right place!
We’ve created 26 totally free aesthetic white iPhone wallpapers you can download right now. Keep scrolling to view the collection.
If neutrals are more your jam, check out last month’s neutral iPhone wallpapers!
These wallpapers are for personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or offer them for sale.
How to Download White iPhone Wallpapers
Downloading the wallpapers is quite simple.
Tap and hold the wallpaper for approximately 3 seconds. Next, select Add to Photos to save your desired wallpaper to your iPhone’s camera roll.
Will the White iPhone Wallpapers Work for Android?
Yes! Although these wallpapers were designed for iPhone, they can be used for Android phones.
On your Android phone, press the image and select Save Image.
How to Set a Wallpaper as a Background or Lock Screen
- Open Settings.
- Tap Wallpaper, then select Choose New Wallpaper.
- Choose the image from your camera roll.
- Adjust the image if desired, then tap Set.
- Tap Lock Screen to change the Lock Screen image. Set Home Screen to change the home screen wallpaper. Tap Set Both to change both the lock screen and home screen.
- Open the Gallery app.
- Locate the wallpaper you want to use and tap on it.
- Tap on the icon with the three dots on the lower right corner of the screen and Set as Wallpaper.
- Choose between using the image as a home page wallpaper, lock screen or both.
1. Building Facade
3. Minimalist Interior
4. Palm Tree Shadow
6. Curves and Waves
8. Sea Foam
9. Dried Branches
10. Abandoned Building
11. Lonely Tree
12. Starfish and Sand
15. London Building
19. Castle Hallway
20. Greek Statue
22. Lazy Sunday
23. Floral Centerpiece
24. Optical Illusion
25. Porcelain Flower
26. Ferris Wheel
Save the image below to Pinterest so you can come back later!
Erika Marie is a fashion and beauty writer as well as a hardcore vintage clothing enthusiast. In her free time, she can be found thrifting for hidden gems to add to her collection.