As CBD has been embraced by the beauty world, many brands have created CBD-infused products. With so many companies riding the CBD bandwagon, we can’t help but wonder, do CBD skincare products work?
According to studies, yes. CBD contains moisturizing properties, making it the perfect solution for dry and acne-prone skin. Its antioxidant properties are helpful if you suffer from rosacea, psoriasis, acne, or eczema.
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a psychoactive substance of marijuana. CBD products contain only trace amounts of THC, no more than 0.3%. So while it won’t get you high, the oil acts as an emollient with a soothing effect on the skin’s surface.
CBD skincare products are known to reduce oiliness and redness. That’s great news for acne sufferers. Results aren’t guaranteed; however, it may be worth a go for those searching for natural treatments.
We’ve rounded up a list of some of the highest-rated CBD skincare products.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, we may earn a commission at no cost to you.
1. CBD Recovery Rub for Soothing Comfort
2. Age Adapting CBD Serum
3. Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil
4. CBD Intensive Face Oil
5. Argan Oil + 100 mg CBD
6. Extra Rich Body Lotion Cream With CBD
7. Luxury Beauty Serum with CBD
8. CBD Facial and Body Moisturizer
9. CBD + Arnica Flower Soothing Skin & Scalp Oil
10. Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Herbal Concentrate
11. CBD-Infused Face Serum For Glowing Skin
12. Cool Biotic Prebiotic Redness Relief Cream
13. Cannabis Facial Oil
14. CBD Gentle Cleanser for Sensitive Skin
Save the image below to Pinterest so you can come back later!
Erika Marie is a fashion and beauty writer as well as a hardcore vintage clothing enthusiast. In her free time, she can be found thrifting for hidden gems to add to her collection.