As we approach the end of the year, it’s time to start thinking about your New Year’s Eve look. We all want to look our best when ringing in the new year! But with so many makeup looks, it can be challenging to decide what fits best with your style. Fortunately, this article will provide some creative and easy-to-follow ideas for New Year’s Eve makeup looks that will make you shine on your night out.
How to Create a New Year’s Eve Makeup Look
To shimmer and shine on New Year’s Eve:
- Start off by creating a flawless base for your makeup by using primer, foundation, concealer, and powder. Use shades that will complement your skin tone and blend everything in well for an even complexion.
- Then move on to adding color to your eyes with shimmery eyeshadows and eyeliner. Try blending colors like gold and bronze for a more glamorous style or use bold colors like purple or green if you want something different!
- Finish off the eye look with false lashes or mascara for added drama.
If you prefer natural glam:
- Opt for a classic smokey eye with neutral colors like taupe and brown.
- Accent this look by adding dark mascara and subtle but shimmery eyeshadow to really bring out your eyes.
- For lips, use a light pink or nude shade of lip gloss or lipstick for a simple yet chic look.
New Year’s Eve Makeup Inspiration
As the New Year approaches, you want to look your best. Makeup is an integral part of looking and feeling great on any special occasion. This New Year’s Eve, try something new with a unique makeup look that will turn heads. Here are 25 fabulous New Year’s Eve makeup looks that will turn heads.
Save the image below to Pinterest so you can come back later!
Erika Marie is a fashion and beauty writer as well as a hardcore vintage clothing enthusiast. In her free time, she can be found thrifting for hidden gems to add to her collection.