25 Christmas Makeup Looks to Sparkle and Shine in 2022
The holiday season is upon us, and that means it’s time to get creative with your makeup! Christmas is the perfect time to experiment with different looks and colors. Whether you’re looking for something subtle or a little more daring, there is plenty of festive Christmas makeup looks. These ideas will help you shine bright throughout the holidays, from bold red lips to glittery eyeshadow.
How to Create a Festive Christmas Makeup Look
If you want to add some sparkle and shine during the holidays:
- Try wearing a glittery eyeshadow in shades like gold, silver, or red. You can pair this with black mascara and eyeliner for an extra pop of color.
- Opt for a vibrant shade like plum or burgundy mixed with gloss for lips.
- Finish the look off by adding a touch of blush on your cheeks for added warmth.
If you want to dazzle at the Christmas party, try this:
- Try a shimmery nude eye shadow with a touch of gold for a subtle and pretty look.
- Line your eyes with black or brown eyeliner, and add some mascara.
- Fill in your brows for a polished finish.
- For your lips, go for a nude or pink shade.
For a head-turning holiday glam look:
- Opt for a smoky eye. Use a dark brown or black shadow, and smudge it along your lash line.
- Add some winged eyeliner for a dramatic touch.
- For your lips, go for a deep red or berry shade.
Christmas Makeup Inspiration
Do you need some Christmas makeup inspiration? We’ve compiled 25 beautiful Christmas makeup looks that will help you sparkle and shine this shine. From subtle, natural looks to bold and colorful designs, there’s sure to be something here that will help you look your best this festive season.
1. Snowed In
2. Holly Jolly
3. Nice and Naughty
4. Rebel Without a Claus
5. Snow Angel
6. Feliz Navidad
7. Merry and Bright
8. Make a Wish
9. Candy Cane Cutie
10. Sleigh All Day
11. O’ Christmas Tree
12. Sugar Cookie
13. Candy Cane Lane
14. Winter Wonderland
15. Santa Baby
16. Under the Mistletoe
17. Warm Cashmere
18. Yuletide Cheer
19. Sleigh Bells Ring
20. Rum Punch
22. Sugarplum Fairy
23. Christmas Wish
24. Secret Santa
25. Holly Jolly Christmas
Save the image below to Pinterest so you can come back later!
Erika Marie is a fashion and beauty writer as well as a hardcore vintage clothing enthusiast. In her free time, she can be found thrifting for hidden gems to add to her collection.